Blast it Valve. Why do you do this to me every Christmas? Why do you have to make SO MANY great games on sale for so super cheap?
I don’t know what’s with them, but I’m once again emptying my wallet, for the greater good.
Here’s what I’ve got:
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (6.79)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum “Game of The Year Edition” (7.50)
- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (5.00)
- Darksiders (10.00)
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (3.00)
- Red Faction: Guerilla (5.00)
- Super Meat Boy (3.75)
- Trials 2: Second Edition (2.50)
- Wings of Prey (6.00)
Total Spent: $49.54
Original Price (if games were new): $510
Yeah, Doctor Lando did good. REAL good.