I don’t trade in games usually, but GameStop was offering an extra 30% trade-in on any games you trade in towards a new game. I was eyeing Super Mario Bros. U for when the Wii U comes out next week.
So I grabbed some Xbox 360 games off my shelf that I don’t ever play anymore (or I have duplicates of on Steam) and took them to GS for trade-in.
- Just Cause 2 (awesome, own on Steam too)
- Bioshock (awesome, own on Steam too)
- Sneak King (come on, you know why I traded this in)
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (played, not too bad)
- Spider-Man: Edge of Time (played, downright awful)
- Left 4 Dead (awesome, own on Steam too)
With the 30% bonus, I ended up scoring $75 in credit, which not only paid off Super Mario Bros. U in full, it also gave me an extra was of cash to put towards another purchase.